HOW TO WEAR
1. Insert the speaker tip into your ear canal.
2. Adjust by rotating backwards into a locked position. The YEVO should sit comfortably in your ear while maintaining a secure fit.
3. The microphone on earbud (L) and earbud (R) should point forward towards your nose/mouth.
Your YEVO comes pre-fitted with medium sized ear tips.
Try different sizes to find the best fit for your ears.
Avoid touching the touch control area while fitting.
HOW TO PAIR & CONNECT
1. Activate Bluetooth on your phone/device.
2. Remove the YEVOs from the charge case.
3. Select YEVO 1 on your phone/device to pair.
The distance between the two earbuds must be less than
25 cm / 10”.
To use the YEVO as a mono headset, use earbud (R).
HOW TO CHARGE
1. Place the earbuds in the charge case.
2. When fully charged, the red LED on the case will turn off.
Charge the charge case by connecting the included
Micro-USB cable to a USB power source.
Earbud (L) LED flashes until paired with earbud (R).
Earbud (R) LED flashes once removed out of the case and continues to flash until it’s connected to a Bluetooth device.