Keep your YEVO clean and dry to maximize comfort and ensure long-term usage. We recommend that you always use Charge Case as a protective case when you carry your YEVO both to protect it and the Case and to prevent dirt and grime from adhering on the connection points.
Your YEVO is a high-tech product and must therefore be handled with care especially when it comes to cleaning. To avoid damaging it follow the guidelines below.
- Do not use water or any liquid substance to clean the Charge Case, as it is not water proof.
- Do not use any harsh cleaning substances or detergents when cleaning.
- Do not wash with normal laundry in the washing machine or the dish washer.
- Do not use sharp edges (knives, etc).
- Do not dry using a hairdryer.
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR YEVO
The speakers and microphones on your YEVO are protected by a speaker grill. This prevents earwax from entering the speaker tip, which is why it is recommended to clean the speaker grill regularly, at least once every 2 weeks.
Your YEVO is designed to withstand getting dirty but we strongly recommend that you use it with care as you would with any other electronic device. Your YEVO is a sensitive high-tech product that eventually will become damaged if not maintained and used with care. If your YEVO gets dirty you should clean it immediately after use to prevent damage.